Kindergarten - School Supply List
We are adopting a district-wide supply list in order to assist parents who wish to shop summer school supply sales. All school supplies will be individual to help prevent spreading illness.
Please LABEL all supplies with your child’s name and place them in a clear plastic bag with your child’s name (such as a large pencil pouch or heavy-duty “ziploc” bag).
Once your child is assigned to a classroom teacher, that teacher will notify parents if there are any additional supplies necessary specific to that classroom.
- Package of glue sticks (6 count suggested)
- Four packages of crayons (24 count suggested)
- 1 inch binder with clear sleeve covers
- Playdough (Play-dough brand suggested)
- Expo Dry Erase Makers (6 count suggested)
Additional supplies may be needed second semester to replenish glue sticks, crayons, etc. You may wish to purchase extras when school supplies are on sale over the summer and keep them at home to send in January.
We appreciate donations of supplies to share in the classroom. Here are some items that we frequently need:
- Box of facial tissue (such as Kleenex)
- Antibacterial wipes (such as Lysol)
- Hand sanitizer
- Plastic storage bags of all sizes (such as Ziploc)
- Paper Towel
A complete list of all supplies for Gr. K-5 is available for download below: